This forum since …

This forum since …

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19d

@torunn said
I think it's all about disagreeing and arguing - a lot of posts saying nothing really.
Some people can argue that the whole universe came to be from Nothing. Nothing in these forums is not nothing, as it's something to argue about, really!

What a dreadful world this would be, if we all agreed. But then it would be equally dreadful, if we all disagreed.

You are so wise, as you hit the nail on the head. It's all about disagreeing and arguing, to which I agree, for argument's sake.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19d

@moonbus said
Negative. It's cats. Cats, I tell you. We domesticated dogs, but cats domesticated us. They took one look around at all the animals in Eden and asked themselves, 'which one is most likely to invent tin openers if we rub ourselves against their legs and purr?' Yup, we're it.
moon,
Now it is the poor cats, what do you have against the precious pets of humans? 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19d

@torunn said
Drew is not an old woman but I am, and I love it.
Everyone, Women and Men will eventually grow old, so deserve to be respected not put down in any way. Ok TRUMP not so much respected. 🙂

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
19d

@moonbus said
I disagree with your disagreement.

Disagreeable people should be lined up and shot.

Their dogs should be shot, too. Twice.
I disagreed with my shooter and he shot me.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19d

@the-gravedigger said
It couldn't have been bad as you can still type. 🙂

-VR

Moves
19d

@very-rusty said
I was not aware Pt had a fan base thumbing you down? Perhaps some people just don't like the company you keep now, is the only thing I can figure out. Hypocrisy and self perceived righteousness seems to run ramped and term used quite frequently by many different people. I remember a time when you got the rare red thumb, now it is a surprise when you don't get one. That wou ...[text shortened]... in a way some don't like for reasons of their own. I don't believe PT has a fanbase at all.

-VR
I don't believe I have a base either. I don't play baseball anymore. In Chicago we played softball, no gloves, and a 16" ball that was not very soft when new.

Fans I have plenty. All the rooms in my 3 houses have ceiling fans, as well as in the other houses I own, which I rent out.

This silly thread started by a silly person has, as the saying goes, hit the fan. What has hit the fan?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19d

@pettytalk said

This silly thread started by a silly person has, as the saying goes, hit the fan. What has hit the fan?
I have bias when it comes to the OP of this thread, so would be wise to keep my comments to myself, in the Public Forum. 🙂

-VR

Über-Nerd

Moves
19d

@the-gravedigger said
Well, if you go picking a fight with someone packing a Smith & Wesson, you should expect that.

Über-Nerd

Moves
19d

@very-rusty said
I have bias when it comes to the OP of this thread, so would be wise to keep my comments to myself, in the Public Forum. 🙂

-VR
Oh the irony. When have you ever played your cards close to your chest ?

Moves
19d

@torunn said
Drew is not an old woman but I am, and I love it.
You are only as old as you feel, and act. I'm no spring rooster either, and I still crow in the morning, if I don't wake up dead. Old age may have some benefits over youth, but I'm not loving all of it, and just coping with it until I get all new chic feathers.

But she's a woman? I was using divegeester's misogynist words to emphasize the point on the "better" qualities of the one she is championing.

As an old sage, what do say about all of us being hypocrites, more or less?

Young or old, I know that I belong with the more crowd, the many going to hell, God willing.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19d

@moonbus said
Oh the irony. When have you ever played your cards close to your chest ?
moon,
I am trying to mellow out, now don't get me stirred up! 😛 🙂

-VR

Über-Nerd

Moves
19d

@very-rusty said
moon,
I am trying to mellow out, now don't get me stirred up! 😛 🙂

-VR
OK, Rusty. Now mellow out, or I'll break your arm !

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19d

@moonbus said
OK, Rusty. Now mellow out, or I'll break your arm !
I don't know if you could break my arm, you do much arm wrestling. 😛

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19d
1 edit

@pettytalk said
And, for good reasons, I still stand fast on what I said to Dive and abortion.
You still hold to your post where you said it would have been better if my mother had aborted me before birth?

Just because I grind your tiny gears on chess website…

Really!?

Moves
19d

@very-rusty said
I don't know if you could break my arm, you do much arm wrestling. 😛

-VR
I heard, from a little bird, that he/she can bend steel with his brain.😲