Questions for Biblical literalists.

Questions for Biblical literalists.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
84d
2 edits

@kellyjay said
Cain and Abel were not necessarily the first, or the only children of Adam and Eve at the time they were written about. It just says Adam knew Eve there was nothing that talks about the first born.

Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
Maybe the people Cain was afraid of were not born by Adam and Eve at all. Adam and Eve were the first people personally formed by the hand of God to come and save us, and His creation. God knew that they would eventually fall, so God created them to save the rest of humanity threw them (hope that makes sense).
Christ, all the Great Prophets, Moses, All Jews, can be traced back to the bloodline of Adam and Eve. The rest of us are adopted in; through Christ the Lord.
Just a thought...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
84d

@kingdavid403 said
Maybe the people Cain was afraid of were not born by Adam and Eve at all. Adam and Eve were the first people personally formed by the hand of God to come and save us, and His creation. God knew that they would eventually fall, so God created them to save the rest of humanity threw them (hope that makes sense).
Christ, all the Great Prophets, Moses, All Jews, can be ...[text shortened]... odline of Adam and Eve. The rest of us are adopted in; through Christ the Lord.
Just a thought...
Where did the other people come from ?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
84d

@divegeester said
I assume the idea necessitates that God created other humans outside of the Garden of Eden.

The idea has legs.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
84d
4 edits

@divegeester said
Through God's creation of this world and universe at sometime. At sometime after Adam and Eve were created it seems, according to scriptures; but not necessarily created after Adam and Eve's fall from the Garden.. And, it seems that they were never in the garden; however, they still were in paradise until the fall of Adam and Eve.
We don't know how long Adam and Eve were in the Garden until their fall. To coincide with science, it would seem a couple billion years or so.
[1Corinthians 15:47 NLT] 47 Adam, the first man, was made from the dust of the earth, while Christ, the second man, came from heaven.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
84d

@kingdavid403 said
Christ, all the Great Prophets, Moses, All Jews, can be ...[text shortened]... odline of Adam and Eve. The rest of us are adopted in; through Christ the Lord.
Just a thought...
I am not going to add to what is written, it says what it says. If you think that there were others that does not line up with other scriptures.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
84d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I assume the idea necessitates that God created other humans outside of the Garden of Eden.

The idea has legs.
If you want to ignore what the rest of scriptures say, sure.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
84d
2 edits

@kellyjay said
I am not going to add to what is written, it says what it says. If you think that there were others that does not line up with other scriptures.
Please share Kelly. Don't get upset; this is only a theory with some obvious evidence to back it up; but not all the evidence. Please share your scriptures'; you may be correct.
I'm not saying that there were other people around when Adam and Eve were created. I'm saying other people were created during the time Adam and Eve were in the Garden before their fall.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
84d

@kingdavid403 said
Please share Kelly. Don't get upset; this is only a theory with some obvious evidence to back it up; but not all the evidence. Please share your scriptures'; you may be correct.
I'm not saying that there were other people around when Adam and Eve were created. I'm saying other people were created during the time Adam and Eve were in the Garden before their fall.
I will when I have some time put something together for you. Not upset just simply saying what you were suggesting runs counter to other scripture.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
84d

@kellyjay said
I will when I have some time put something together for you. Not upset just simply saying what you were suggesting runs counter to other scripture.
Thanks Kelly. πŸ™‚

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
84d

@kingdavid403 said
Thanks Kelly. πŸ™‚
You got that from what source?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
84d
1 edit

@kellyjay said
You got that from what source?
[Gen 4:14-16 NLT] 14 You have banished me from the land and from your presence; you have made me a homeless wanderer. Anyone who finds me will kill me!"
15 The LORD replied, "No, for I will give a sevenfold punishment to anyone who kills you." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain to warn anyone who might try to kill him.
16 So Cain left the LORD's presence and settled in the land of Nod, east of Eden.
Clearly there are other people on the earth at this time beside Adam Eve and Cain. Don't you think? I don't think Adam and Eve were going to kill Cain. Thoughts?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
84d

@kingdavid403 said
[Gen 4:14-16 NLT] 14 You have banished me from the land and from your presence; you have made me a homeless wanderer. Anyone who finds me will kill me!"
15 The LORD replied, "No, for I will give a sevenfold punishment to anyone who kills you." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain to warn anyone who might try to kill him.
16 So Cain left the LORD's presence and settled in ...[text shortened]... Adam Eve and Cain. Don't you think? I don't think Adam and Eve were going to kill Cain. Thoughts?
Where does that say or suggest it wasn’t his relatives he was worried about?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
84d

@kellyjay said
Where does that say or suggest it wasn’t his relatives he was worried about?
Where did Cain's wife come from?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
84d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Where did Cain's wife come from?
His mom and dad

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
84d

@kellyjay said