Duons prove intelligent design

Duons prove intelligent design

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grandpatzer

Earth

Moves
17d
1 edit

@divegeester said
The onus is not on me to explain anything; you are the one making ludicrous assertions so the onus is on you to prove your argument. What you provided in your OP does not achieve that.
You don't agree with me that there is no scientific explanation for duons. So I ask you then for the scientific explanation. And then you use a lot of fancy words to say you don't have that scientific explanation.

And I don't make "ludicrous assertions", my assertions are very simple, very logical, and all based on facts.

Those facts are:

Duons can not come into being by chance.

In dino bones, supposedly laying underground for up to 200 million years, soft tissue is found.

All dino carcasses test positive for C14, which is impossible when they are older than 100.000 years. They all test between 20,000 and 40,000 years. That time range is totally within the normal range for C14 testing.

The fossil record shows the opposite of evolution, namely non or only very small changes in fossils during their whole stay in the fossil record. It shows sudden appearance of new species without any link to supposed predecessors.

If despite this you still believe in evolution, then I have some real estate on the moon to sell you.

https://tinyurl.com/Facts-C14

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17d

@carnivorum said
You don't agree with me that there is no scientific explanation for duons. So I ask you then for the scientific explanation. And then you use a lot of fancy words to say you don't have that scientific explanation.

And I don't make "ludicrous assertions", my assertions are very simple, very logical, and all based on facts.

Those facts are:

Duons can not ...[text shortened]... n evolution, then I have some real estate on the moon to sell you.

It is the examples of design that are called illusions that they don’t want to be true, and the assertions about evidence they want to call facts. What is acceptable is treated differently from what is not!

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
17d

@carnivorum said
The problem is not only that we don't have an explanation, the problem is that it rips the evolution theory to pieces.

Just like the soft tissue in de dinosaurs does.

Just like the C14 in all the dinosaurs does.

Just like the fossil record does.

"Oh, we don't have an explantion for the duons."

"Oh, we don't have an explanation for the soft tissue in the ...[text shortened]... totally debunked.

With all the evidence against it only an idiot keeps on believing in evolution.
You're like a tabloid reporter jumping straight to the desired, exaggerated at best, fabricated at worst, conclusions.

This is why no one takes you seriously.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17d
1 edit

@carnivorum said

Those facts are:

Duons can not ...[text shortened]... n evolution, then I have some real estate on the moon to sell you.

I’m not a scientist! But I’ve seen stuff on pubmed and other places “explaining it” but I don’t understand it at all.

OK, let’s assume that there is NO scientific explanation for duons.

So what? The next logical step is NOT “God did it”.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17d

@kellyjay said
It is the examples of design that are called illusions that they don’t want to be true, and the assertions about evidence they want to call facts. What is acceptable is treated differently from what is not!
I’m a Christian, I believe in creation and that “God did it”.

But I DO NOT embarrass myself by claiming that the next bright shinny thing which may/may not have a scientific explanation proves that “God did it”

Do you see the difference between your grasping and my logic?

OAa

Moves
17d

The energy crisis isn't really a problem we haven't solved, it's just not scaled up. Same with the plastics. Renewable solutions exist in a lab, in a small setting.

OAa

Moves
17d

Is the multiverse of Molodinow's any different in setting up a theory of everything?

Grandpatzer

Earth

Moves
16d

@divegeester said
I’m not a scientist! But I’ve seen stuff on pubmed and other places “explaining it” but I don’t understand it at all.

OK, let’s assume that there is NO scientific explanation for duons.

So what? The next logical step is NOT “God did it”.
The next logical step is: Evolution which works with blind chance cannot make this.

The next logical step is: Evolution is out of the window.

The next logical step is: It is obviously intelligent design.

The next logical step is: There must have been an Intelligent Designer.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16d

@carnivorum said
The next logical step is: Evolution which works with blind chance cannot make this.

How so?

Grandpatzer

Earth

Moves
16d

@divegeester said
How so?
If you cannot understand that, then further discussion is useless.

Moves
16d

@carnivorum said
Any discussion with divegeester is useless: Before, during, and after his "how so?" He never grew up, and is that tireless spoiled child that keeps asking over and over, "why is that?"

Dive can't tell the difference of the head from the tail in any discussion, and therefore this full-twit wants to call both sides of the coin on each flip.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16d

@carnivorum said
You are claiming that IF there is no scientific explanation for duons then their must be an “intelligent designer”.

I’m asking you “how so”?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16d

@pettytalk said
Any discussion with divegeester is useless: Before, during, and after his "how so?" He never grew up, and is that tireless spoiled child that keeps asking over and over, "why is that?"

Dive can't tell the difference of the head from the tail in any discussion, and therefore this full-twit wants to call both sides of the coin on each flip.
Are you a Christian PettyTalk?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16d

@carnivorum said
According to my humble opinion, that article says totally nothing.

Not a word about how the dual coding came into existence, nothing.

What do you want to say with that article?
It has been suggested by many in the field that the laws of thermodynamics has played a part in the evolution of dual-use codons.

Your presumptions are a complete and total expression of ignorance, driven by what you want to believe. That is not science, by any means.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16d

@carnivorum said

These are the presumptions I was talking about.

As a Christian, I happen to believe in an intelligent designer. But you'll never be able to prove it, except to yourself, if you heavily presume 'facts' into existence.

I believe the guiding hand in creation, biologically speaking, is evolution, wielded by the Creator. Evolution without God is possible, certainly, which is necessary for humans to have free will in believing God, or not God. No one will ever be able to prove God had a hand in it. This is what faith is for.