Duons prove intelligent design

Duons prove intelligent design

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grandpatzer

Earth

Moves
11d

Duons, that is dual coding genes, prove beyond any doubt intelligent design, and with that an Intelligent Designer.

For the finer details look here: https://tinyurl.com/God-won

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11d

@carnivorum said
Duons, that is dual coding genes, prove beyond any doubt intelligent design, and with that an Intelligent Designer.

I gotta see this debate.

Moves
11d

@carnivorum said

Oh dear.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywillingham/2013/12/13/dont-be-duped-by-duon-dna-hype/

Moves
11d

@josephw said
I gotta see this debate.
Did you read any of the webpage posted in the OP?

Did you read any of the 5 links within webpage?

Have you done any reading on the subject other than from Creation.com?

Grandpatzer

Earth

Moves
11d

@divegeester said
Oh dear.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywillingham/2013/12/13/dont-be-duped-by-duon-dna-hype/
According to my humble opinion, that article says totally nothing.

Not a word about how the dual coding came into existence, nothing.

What do you want to say with that article?

Moves
11d
1 edit

@carnivorum said
According to my humble opinion, that article says totally nothing.

Not a word about how the dual coding came into existence, nothing.

What do you want to say with that article?
The page you posted is just a religious propaganda page from a creationist echo-chamber. The Forbes page debunks it.

I believe in creation and I’m not embarrassed by that belief; but even though I believe in creation I try not to embarrass myself by posting links to unscientific gish-gallop webpages in piss-poor attempts to prove it.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
11d

@carnivorum said

The anthropic principle proves that the creation of the universe cannot have been accidental

Second sentence on the page and already it is quite clear that we won't see anything tht could be aceepted as "prof" for anybody not subscribing to the original theis anyway.

Grandpatzer

Earth

Moves
11d

@divegeester said
The page you posted is just a religious propaganda page from a creationist echo-chamber. The Forbes page debunks it.

I believe in creation and I’m not embarrassed by that belief; but even though I believe in creation I try not to embarrass myself by posting links to unscientific gish-gallop webpages in piss-poor attempts to prove it.
The Forbes page doesn't go at all into how the duons might have come into being without intelligent design, so it doesn't debunk anything.

The only thing that page does is whining about something else.

Moves
11d

@carnivorum said
The Forbes page doesn't go at all into how the duons might have come into being without intelligent design, so it doesn't debunk anything.
The Forbes page gives and headline summary of why you claims that “God did it” are unsubstantiated nonsense.

Any lack of a scientific explanation for anything anywhere anytime does not automatically mean “God did it”.

And yes the page you linked just waffles on about “God did it” while posting 5 other links to other religious echo-chamber webpages which also say “God did it”. Nothing more.

Stop trolling, or grow up.

Grandpatzer

Earth

Moves
11d

@divegeester said
The Forbes page gives and headline summary of why you claims that “God did it” are unsubstantiated nonsense.

Any lack of a scientific explanation for anything anywhere anytime does not automatically mean “God did it”.

And yes the page you linked just waffles on about “God did it” while posting 5 other links to other religious echo-chamber webpages which also say “God did it”. Nothing more.

Stop trolling, or grow up.
So we agree that there is no scientific explanation what so ever for the existence of duons.

So it should be clear to everybody that the only rational explanation is intelligent design.

And there we have our Intelligent Designer.

We call Him "God".

It is really that simple.

Moves
11d

@carnivorum said
So we agree that there is no scientific explanation what so ever for the existence of duons.
No we don’t agree.

Moves
11d

@carnivorum said

So it should be clear to everybody that the only rational explanation is intelligent design.

We call Him "God".

You’re either stupid or trolling.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
10d

@carnivorum said

We call Him "God".

Gap identified.

God of the Gaps to the rescue.

Über-Nerd

Moves
10d
1 edit

@carnivorum said

We call Him "God".

Only to the simple-minded.

Just because we don't currently have an explanation for something, it does not follow that the only possible explanation is "God did it," and even if it did, it still would not follow that the 'god' who did it is identical with Yahweh much less that Yahweh is identical with an obstreperous Jew who got himself crucified in the Levant about 2,000 years ago. There isn't merely a gap in your reasoning; it's chasm wide enough for the USS Eisenhower carrier strike group to reverse course in.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10d

@divegeester said
Did you read any of the webpage posted in the OP?

Did you read any of the 5 links within webpage?

Have you done any reading on the subject other than from Creation.com?
None of your business.
None of your business.
None of your business.