The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
45d

@very-rusty said
Will not be long before you are out on the Golf Course yelling Fore!!! πŸ™‚

-VR
That “may” happen on Sunday as the forecast is, although not hot, going to be sunny and about 13C.🀞

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
45d

@torunn said
That's on today's lunch menu, will be right up.
Thanks Torunn; HP brown sauce on the side and I’ll have a Guinness to go with it please.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
45d

@great-big-stees said
That “may” happen on Sunday as the forecast is, although not hot, going to be sunny and about 13C.🀞
Yup, The season is almost here to stay for another 4 to 5 maybe 6 months?

-VR

Moves
44d

@very-rusty said
Yup, The season is almost here to stay for another 4 to 5 maybe 6 months?

-VR
I just heard that the course I used to play the most has again been sold. This time to the folks, who had it 4 owners ago and these folks won’t, like they did the last time they owned it, not open on Sundays. Guess they’ve seen the last of me.😑

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
44d
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
I just heard that the course I used to play the most has again been sold. This time to the folks, who had it 4 owners ago and these folks won’t, like they did the last time they owned it, not open on Sundays. Guess they’ve seen the last of me.😑
It must be a Religious reason? I would think Sundays and Saturdays would be good money making days?

I am sure if you had resources to buy it that it would even be open in the winter. πŸ™‚

-VR

Moves
43d

@very-rusty said
It must be a Religious reason? I would think Sundays and Saturdays would be good money making days?

I am sure if you had resources to buy it that it would even be open in the winter. πŸ™‚

-VR
Funny you should say that. A few years ago 4 of us friends did look into it but unfortunately there was/is an issue regarding expansion to 18 holes. The land around it won’t/can’t be sold for anything other than agriculture. Hey, there’s more than one grain of sand on a beach.πŸ€”πŸ˜

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
43d

@great-big-stees said
Funny you should say that. A few years ago 4 of us friends did look into it but unfortunately there was/is an issue regarding expansion to 18 holes. The land around it won’t/can’t be sold for anything other than agriculture. Hey, there’s more than one grain of sand on a beach.πŸ€”πŸ˜
Damn the red tape involved!

-VR

Moves
29d

Well as it seems we may have to actually lessen our hours of operation, due to what appears to be less interest in our wares, I have booked a tee off time and in about an hour’s time I will be meeting up with my golf partner, to enjoy our first round of this season.🏌️‍β™‚οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜

Gothenburg

Moves
29d

@great-big-stees said
Well as it seems we may have to actually lessen our hours of operation, due to what appears to be less interest in our wares, I have booked a tee off time and in about an hour’s time I will be meeting up with my golf partner, to enjoy our first round of this season.🏌️‍β™‚οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜
I will be watching Ludvig Åberg challenging Scottie Scheffler in the final round today.

Moves
28d

@torunn said
I will be watching Ludvig Åberg challenging Scottie Scheffler in the final round today.
The young man looks to have a bright future ahead and hopefully not just in golf. FYI, my first round this year was, generously speaking, “less than stellar”.😲😒😁

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
27d

@great-big-stees said
Excellent, my man. [thumbs-up]

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
27d

@torunn said
Now you have more of a reason to watch golf, Torunn. Good stuff

Gothenburg

Moves
27d

@earl-of-trumps said
Now you have more of a reason to watch golf, Torunn. Good stuff
Next point of interest will be British Open in July πŸ™‚ I will be lost to the world if I have a favorite player.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27d

Sausage sandwich please; white bread with brown sauce and a pot of English breakfast tea.

Thanks

Gothenburg

Moves
27d

@divegeester said
Sausage sandwich please; white bread with brown sauce and a pot of English breakfast tea.

Thanks
Welcome, we just opened.