Trump NY Trial Issues - FYI

Trump NY Trial Issues - FYI

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13d

@Mott-The-Hoople
You are too stupid to look it up yourself? I am not your secretary, we already posted his legal issues.

Moves
13d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
You are too stupid to look it up yourself? I am not your secretary, we already posted his legal issues.
why not just say you don’t know?

you’re not alone…the judge doesn’t even know

just libs railroading an innocent person because of politics

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13d

@Mott-The-Hoople
I DO know, look it up yourself assshole.

Moves
13d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
I DO know, look it up yourself assshole.
😂 you know how to lie

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13d

@Mott-The-Hoople
Good luck figuring out who is lying. You think your Pope Don never lies, always has the pulse of the people, ready to help the poor.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11d

I got to look over some articles discussing the trial though I simply don't have the time to review the transcripts. The biggest moment of the week was when a recording of Trump and Cohen was played which showed the defendant clearly knew about the prior payment to McDougal by AMI and even asked how much it was going to cost him. This ties in nicely with the prosecution's theory of the case and the jury actually hearing Trump scheming with Cohen surely isn't a good look for the defense.

Hope Hicks offered a bit for both sides; on the one hand, she talked about the panic the release of the "pussy grabbing" tape had on the campaign and the discussions regarding avoiding any other scandalous information coming forward before the election. These discussions were days before the payout to Daniels was made. On the other, she did say that the Donald tried to keep these stories from Melania perhaps helping the somewhat farfetched defense theory that the Donald was only concerned about his family and not the election.

I have a few more thoughts but have to look at Daniels' lawyer's testimony more closely.

Moves
11d

@no1marauder said
I got to look over some articles discussing the trial though I simply don't have the time to review the transcripts. The biggest moment of the week was when a recording of Trump and Cohen was played which showed the defendant clearly knew about the prior payment to McDougal by AMI and even asked how much it was going to cost him. This ties in nicely with the prosecution's ...[text shortened]... lection.

I have a few more thoughts but have to look at Daniels' lawyer's testimony more closely.
corrupt democrats abusing the justice system to interfere in the upcoming election…

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11d

@no1marauder
Well it is obvious, they misspelled Turkey.....

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11d
1 edit

@Mott-The-Hoople
In your dreams. Wet dreams actually.
Funny how if it was Biden in deep doo doo with these charges I get the sneaky feeling you would be screaming HANG THE SOB. But your Pope Don, CORRUPT Judges, CORRUPT Juries, EVERYTHING CORRUPT.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
5d 21h

For those who haven't seen this, here is the actual evidence that the payments to Cohen were reimbursements adjusted for taxes with a $60,000 bonus tossed in: https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1787641079824560399/photo/1

The writing is Trump Organization CFO Allan Weisselberg's. Here's a similar document written by Trump Organization Controller Jeffrey McConney: https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1787645176673878268/photo/1

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
3d 14h

Cohen's testimony Monday and today, backed by extensive documentation, really tied all the bows in the case together.

It will be interesting to see what, if any, witnesses the defense calls to rebut the prosecution's case.

Moves
3d 14h

@no1marauder said
Cohen's testimony Monday and today, backed by extensive documentation, really tied all the bows in the case together.

It will be interesting to see what, if any, witnesses the defense calls to rebut the prosecution's case.
corrupt democrats abusing the justice system to interfere in the upcoming election…

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
3d 8h

@AverageJoe1
You mean finding ABSOLUTE evidence of fraud, denying the right for voters to see all the information about Trump AND hilary AND Obama AND Biden, any hiding of facts that will literally turn off a large number of voters which directly benefits Trump, that is NOT political persecution, that is following the FLUKKING LAW, so now it is ok to put down our very laws that protect us from would be dictators, and you are part of it.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
3d 2h
1 edit

@Mott-The-Hoople said
Corrupt Republicans were outside the courtroom attempting to interfere with a State criminal trial. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/speaker-mike-johnson-assails-trumps-felony-trial-in-remarkable-visit-outside-courthouse/ar-BB1mntb9?ocid=BingNewsSerp

Apparently they feel the need to be Trump's Charlie McCarthy.

Moves
3d 1h