Trump NY Trial Issues - FYI

Trump NY Trial Issues - FYI

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17d

@wildgrass said
Mott - Trump was indicted in March 2023 and this trial could have easily been wrapped up last year. Trump delayed it over and over. He wanted it to happen now.

Election interference. Get outta here.
what is the alleged crime and when was the alleged crime committed?

w

Moves
17d

@Mott-The-Hoople said
You know, I hope.

But maybe what you don't know is that all of the delays in issuing subpoenas and bringing the case to trial have been by Trump's team. Even just weeks ago they asked for another 3 month delay which would have pushed the trial even closer to the election.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17d

@Mott-The-Hoople
Are you that isolated you don't have a TV? You don't know WHY Trump paid TWO hookers for sex JUST BEFORE HIS ELECTION? And with a pregnant wife?
One a year long mistress and the other Stormy, one night stand.
And paid near 300 thousand for the two of them to shut up.
Totally for the benefit of Trump, PERSONAL benefit, depriving voters of data they would need to make voting decisions, THAT is election interference by Trump himself and all the payments were frauds and whaddya know, that is illegal.
Paying hush money is not illegal, it IS illegal to hide it by saying to tax people it was just lawyers fee when Weasilburg and Cohen have their own handwriting showing the scheme RIGHT ON THE BAND STATEMENTS.
It is clear cut FRAUD and the evidence is overwhelming and there is no amount of you mewling and crying about it being totally political will change that, the same thing would happen to ANYONE doing that kind of fraud.
Your only hope is they deliver a hung jury, there will NOT be innocent of all charges.
ZERO politics, well there IS politics but by YOU and the rest of the Trump cult WEAPONIZING illegal acts of the XPOTUS.
YOU are MAKING it political, not the courts.
For instance, when you make a count of what the judge said during "Objection' he did Sustained and Overruled in about the same number, equal for both defense and prosecution so there was no political slant involved and BTW, Biden had ZERO to do with the indictments, Garland specifically said he would be independent and there was no collusion between Biden or Garland.
This was strictly law and order in action, something you magites have lost sight of.
If you go back a few years, republicans were the party of law and order, ALL GONE now.
Also because of that crackerjack Newt Gingrich, he is the one who convinced republicans to make enemies of democrats and NEVER do business with them and the HELL with policy or what the country needs.
The latest with that POS action was Trump telling the squeaker of the house Johnson to kill the border bill, the best bill to hit congress in decades but your Donald did not want Biden to get any credit for helping the border situation and he said so on TV so Trump's pet Squeaker of the house, Johnson falls over and plays dead, bill dead on arrival, not even allowing DEBATE on the bill much less coming to a vote in the House.
That is a FACT JACK, Trump killed the border bill so he threw the entire country under the bus because of his POS ego.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
3d 22h

Lawyers talk too much; 8 hours of closing arguments is ridiculous grandstanding.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
3d 22h

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Are you that isolated you don't have a TV? You don't know WHY Trump paid TWO hookers for sex JUST BEFORE HIS ELECTION? And with a pregnant wife?
One a year long mistress and the other Stormy, one night stand.
And paid near 300 thousand for the two of them to shut up.
Totally for the benefit of Trump, PERSONAL benefit, depriving voters of data they would ...[text shortened]... K, Trump killed the border bill so he threw the entire country under the bus because of his POS ego.
sunstroker said:

"Are you that isolated you don't have a TV?"

We're getting to the root of your problems sunstroker, I personally have never owned a TV, I'm aware that there is a device called television but it's 99% garbage, making it 99% a waste of time, or in your case you've started actually believing what comes out of it, which is far worse than just wasting time, it's a very harmful condition to suffer.

If you want to get better, get rid of your TV.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
3d 17h

@Wajoma
Funny, I was talking to Moot the Hoot.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
3d 17h

@no1marauder
I guess they want to make the strongest case they can, but the defense was asleep, looks like, one defense, cut down Cohen, not even mentioning the bank accounts with the smoking gun evidence. I guess you get what you pay for๐Ÿ™‚

Lake Como

Moves
3d 11h

@sonhouse
Sonhouse, Marauder and Wildgrass above purport to find fault with lawyer strategy in a major case. All about delays, which is a tactic, all about length of the close, how they 'Should have' mentioned the bank accounts.......did they forget!??

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
3d 10h

@Mott-The-Hoople said
Fraud with intent to commit other crimes. 2016-17, I think.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
3d 10h

@Wajoma said
If you want to get better, get rid of your TV.
Spanish Pipedream by John Prine (1971)

"She was a level-headed dancer
On the road to alcohol
And I was just a soldier on my way to Montreal
Well, she pressed her chest against me
About the time the juke box broke
Yeah, she give me a peck
On the back of the neck
And these are the words she spoke:

"Blow up your TV
Throw away your paper
Go to the country
Build you a home
Plant a little garden
Eat a lot of peaches
Try an' find Jesus on your own!"

๐Ÿ˜€

Lake Como

Moves
3d 9h

@spruce112358 said
Fraud with intent to commit other crimes. 2016-17, I think.
Finally, someone who knows what the other crime is, or was, or may be....

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
3d 9h

@spruce112358 said
Spanish Pipedream by John Prine (1971)

"She was a level-headed dancer
On the road to alcohol
And I was just a soldier on my way to Montreal
Well, she pressed her chest against me
About the time the juke box broke
Yeah, she give me a peck
On the back of the neck
And these are the words she spoke:

"Blow up your TV
Throw away your paper
Go to the count ...[text shortened]... uild you a home
Plant a little garden
Eat a lot of peaches
Try an' find Jesus on your own!"

๐Ÿ˜€
"TV drug of a nation, breeding ignorance and feeding radiation..."

"...T.V. is it the reflector or the director?
Does it imitate us or do we imitate it
Because a child watches 1500 murders before he's
twelve years old and we wonder how we've created
a Jason generation that learns to laugh
rather than abhor the horror..."

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
3d 8h

@Wajoma
When TV first came out in the 50's it was touted as a great invention for education and such but that quickly soured with such jewels as Superman๐Ÿ™‚
But that aside, I think the internet is worse on humanity, it is nothing but a disinformation frothing POS