Protesters shouting, I am Hamas.

Protesters shouting, I am Hamas.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20d

From the BBC:

One student described the campus as "lawless, utter anarchy", with demonstrators breaking the building's windows to enter, before blocking the doors with furniture.

Hahahaha

UTTER ANARCHY INDEED!!
Blocking the door with furniture… really brings down governments and activates the horse riders of the apocalypse…

God damn. Hahaa

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
20d

@shavixmir said
From the BBC:

One student described the campus as "lawless, utter anarchy", with demonstrators breaking the building's windows to enter, before blocking the doors with furniture.

Hahahaha

UTTER ANARCHY INDEED!!
Blocking the door with furniture… really brings down governments and activates the horse riders of the apocalypse…

God damn. Hahaa
You do realise, shag doody for brains, that there are people on this message board that think wandering around the Capitol taking selfies and putting their feet on pelosis desk is an insurrection.

Z

Moves
20d

@rajk999 said
I answered that question many times before. My answer has not changed. Its NO. I do not care about any reason.

I feel sorry for people who die, and they tried to live, they wanted to live, they enjoyed a life of peace and happiness, they were good decent people. Those deaths I would wonder why they died.

Gaza residents do not quality for my pity or concern. They pra ...[text shortened]... starvation... those I am sorry for and wish I had the power to help... 10,000 of them were children.
"I do not care about any reason."
there it is. The proof of your inhumanity

"Gaza residents do not quality for my pity or concern. They pray for the death of Jews. They rejoice when Jews are killed. They teach their children in schools to kill Jews. They are an evil and damaged people. I have no pity, man woman or children who rejoice, dance and celebrate the death of others."
what is there more to say. You don't argue with a rabid dog.

Don't worry, i won't judge all christians because of how garbage you are. or whatever the fuk ethnicity you belong to.

There is little difference between you and those Palestinians that shout death to jews except that they have an excuse of watching their loved ones die at the hand of some jews. Watch enough death, lose enough family and it will turn you evil most of times.

What's your excuse you pathetic worm?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20d

@wajoma said
You do realise, shag doody for brains, that there are people on this message board that think wandering around the Capitol taking selfies and putting their feet on pelosis desk is an insurrection.
Gimp boy spanking his minkey again.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20d

@zahlanzi said
"I do not care about any reason."
there it is. The proof of your inhumanity

"Gaza residents do not quality for my pity or concern. They pray for the death of Jews. They rejoice when Jews are killed. They teach their children in schools to kill Jews. They are an evil and damaged people. I have no pity, man woman or children who rejoice, dance and celebrate the death of ...[text shortened]... lose enough family and it will turn you evil most of times.

What's your excuse you pathetic worm?
They, and you can go to hell. I hope the Jews nuke that stinking place.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20d

@shavixmir said
Gimp boy spanking his minkey again.
His minkey???

God damn mushrooms.

w

Moves
19d
1 edit

@wajoma said
Sometimes you pretend to have some objective reasoning, but even over the ocean afar the cultism shines through. Good on ya.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
19d

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68937775

And here come the right-wing brown shirts.

Ugh. I hate nazis.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17d

@Wajoma
Says the dude who was ten thousand miles away and not even a US citizen. Why don't you bug out of our politics, I don't mess around with yours.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17d

@shavixmir said
His minkey???

God damn mushrooms.
LOL!