is this peak MAGA stupidity?

is this peak MAGA stupidity?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17d

@Mott-The-Hoople
Oh, you mean the war started by Putin? I guess you don't care he is trying to rebuild the Soviet empire, if he wins he will attack a NATO country and we WILL be in WW3.

w

Moves
13d
1 edit

“I’m extremely disappointed in the very strange maneuvering by many on the right to torpedo a potential border reform bill. That’s what we all ran on doing,” Crenshaw continued. “If we have a bill that, on net, significantly decreases illegal immigration, and we sabotage that, that is inconsistent with what we told our voters we would do.”

So are the rest of the congressional Republicans stupid, or just all of their voters?

This Republican at least is calling people out. They who constantly call it a crisis are not even trying to fix it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4443032-crenshaw-hits-gop-colleagues-opposed-to-border-deal-the-height-of-stupidity/

Lake Como

Moves
12d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Are they holding the registered voters hostage in hotels whilst they live on the street.
What’s the point of explaining anything to someone who demands the right to be stupid
Fartacus, have you ever seen grown (people?) talk in circles like these little fellers. ? Someone try to answer him, THAT would be the post to enjoy. Pure mud gibberish.
If u ask them if non citizens should ever vote, for any purpose, ever, they will Not say no. They gibber. They will say something like it will never happen. The forum is abounding with weenies.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
Serious question. Is it ok for a POTUS to demand personal loyalty? Over the constitution for instance.