is this peak MAGA stupidity?

is this peak MAGA stupidity?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
30d

I don't know who needs to hear this, but spending tax dollars getting the speaker of the house together with the loser of a presidential election at Mar-a-Lago to discuss making it illegal for non-citizens to vote when IT'S ALREADY ILLEGAL seems we're getting close to peak MAGA stupidity.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
30d

@wildgrass said
I don't know who needs to hear this, but spending tax dollars getting the speaker of the house together with the loser of a presidential election at Mar-a-Lago to discuss making it illegal for non-citizens to vote when IT'S ALREADY ILLEGAL seems we're getting close to peak MAGA stupidity.
And here’s me thinking thinking average joe and mott were the peak of maga stupidity.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30d

@wildgrass said
Yes, yes it is.

But then again, their base (which is who this is for, specifically) IS that dumb.

Mikey has to be seen as doing something (anything more meaningful than throwing confetti) just before an election.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30d

@shavixmir said
And here’s me thinking thinking average joe and mott were the peak of maga stupidity.
As I said, the base are the dumb ones, falling for the con every time.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
30d
2 edits

@wildgrass said
IT'S ALREADY ILLEGAL seems we're getting close to peak MAGA stupidity.

That's close, but promising Mexico was going to pay for that border wall, is still #1 on the stupidity list for me, not surprisingly, most of the MAGA crowd still believes it. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30d

@mchill
Its funny thinking Johnson is the speaker of the house. It in fact is Trump, he is calling the shots now and Mikey is just along for the ride.

Moves
29d

How do they verify your identity when voting? Any voters here willing to explain?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
29d

@fartacus said
How do they verify your identity when voting? Any voters here willing to explain?
They check your passport.

Oh. Wait. That’s Europe.

Yeah. We’re years ahead of you trailer trash types.

Moves
29d

@shavixmir said

Oh. Wait. That’s Europe.

So you're in favour of voter I.D. or something equivalent.

I agree.

Lake Como

Moves
29d

@sonhouse said
@mchill
Its funny thinking Johnson is the speaker of the house. It in fact is Trump, he is calling the shots now and Mikey is just along for the ride.
Hope so. How can people not see the real Trump.

Über-Nerd

Moves
29d

@shavixmir said

Oh. Wait. That’s Europe.

Why non-citizen voting should be a non-issue in America:

https://apnews.com/article/trump-immigrant-voting-noncitizens-elections-explained-cf4c73b336147b5f5d9c2a22b2564994

The only reason Republican’ts are pushing this non/issue is that demographics are against them: their traditional voter base is shrinking, as a proportion of the total population.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
29d

@fartacus said
So you're in favour of voter I.D. or something equivalent.

I agree.
Are they holding the registered voters hostage in hotels whilst they live on the street.
What’s the point of explaining anything to someone who demands the right to be stupid

Z

Moves
29d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
they are. spending tax payer money is not a sign of stupid. they are smart people taking advantage of stupid people, because they know the imbeciles like joe and mott will not only vote for them, but they won't find anything wrong with it.

these are the asholes who scoff at poor children getting free lunches at school but don't mind the billions going into the pentagon money black hole or paying for the orange baboon's golf trips or the tax cuts for the billionaires.

evil and stupid. an awesome combination

Moves
29d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Are they holding the registered voters hostage in hotels whilst they live on the street.
What’s the point of explaining anything to someone who demands the right to be stupid
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_identification_laws_in_the_United_States

No ID required to vote at ballot box: California, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, and Washington, D.C.

Moves
29d

A lot of blue states on that list.