God and Science

God and Science

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12d

@divegeester said
But there WAS a literal talking snake … right!?
You are a stereotype of one, the literal talking snake, although I never heard you say a word. A typing snake, you certainly are. I hear your keyboard rattle. Do you also have slanted eye pupils by any chance?

"Why are you wanting to restrict God's recreational power? Do you think that it's not possible for God to create a talking snake for his amusement, and ours too? You do talk, don't you? And I say, that's all you do.... talk, talk, talk. Or rather all you do is hiss, hiss, and more hissing, besides rattling.

You are too dumb to comprehend the meaning of Omnipotent.

Moves
10d

@pettytalk said
You are too dumb to comprehend the meaning of Omnipotent.
Do you believe in an omnipotent God?

Are you a Christian PettyTalk?

Moves
10d

@pettytalk said
You are a stereotype of one, the literal talking snake, although I never heard you say a word. A typing snake, you certainly are. I hear your keyboard rattle. Do you also have slanted eye pupils by any chance?
You’re calling me Satan… gosh it’s been a while, I think Galveston75 was the last.

You seem particularly upset today PettyTalk.

Moves
10d

@divegeester said
You’re calling me Satan
Hardly! Again, you are too dumb to be like Satan. If anything, to me, personally, you are more harmless than a garter snake. I have tough skin, and I don't feel any of your harmless bites, although some here may. To those who do, you are to them a poisonous rattle snake. I only feel sorry for you, and anyone else who takes you seriously. And seriously, only rodents need fear you.

And keep in mind that I'm only being kind to you, whenever I reply to your childish remarks.

Moves
10d

@pettytalk said
Again, you are too dumb to be like Satan.
Why do you always have to be so rude?

(sic)

Moves
10d

@pettytalk said
I have tough skin, and I don't feel any of your harmless bites
Yeah, it’s sure looks that way 😂