Remove 6 PM limit for non-subs

Remove 6 PM limit for non-subs

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
92d

Unlimited posting in the forums after 10 moves, why not introduce something similar for PMs? Or if not number of moves, time spent at rhp

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
91d

@a-unique-nickname said
Unlimited posting in the forums after 10 moves, why not introduce something similar for PMs? Or if not number of moves, time spent at rhp
Time spent at RHP would probably be best, as I assume the limit is to prevent spammers.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
91d
2 edits

So many measures were introduced in the past to counter spammers, that I can hardly remember what is active and what isn't - so they could all probably do for a review even if they are not ultimately modified.

edit : Nothing is happening maintenance wise until the new release is in beta. (So close now...!)

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
91d

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
90d
1 edit

@a-unique-nickname said
I agree on unlimited PMs for non-subs, but only after a certain amount of completed games. Maybe 3.

Edit, same for unlimited posting. Would stop idiots like Executioner Brand.