Forum restriction for new users

Forum restriction for new users

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Australia

Moves
55d

@rajk999 said
This, my first comment
Yes, and you are in a category that needs to be dealt with as well. You play no chess and you are using RHP to promote your political, spiritual, and social [in particular, LGBQTQ +++] agenda.

... is not an attack. This is the truth, which many here can see. My post contains no vulgarities or insults. The woman is not here to play chess but spends loads of time insulting many people on this site.
Why the " in particular " part of your post?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
55d

@kewpie said
I usually write very clearly and in the simplest possible language. Part of my career was teaching slow teens, not retarded but not gifted either. So I understand language can be a problem for some people. Use Google. I got it for you:

Dictionary Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
in particular
phrase of particular
especially (used to show that a statement applies to one person or thing more than any other).
"he socialized with the other young people, one boy in particular"

Hope that helps.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
53d

@kewpie said
He's a sanctimonious bigot who's always had a stick up his ass about me. He feels that his personal attacks are justified.

Nothing I've said before he stuck his nose in has been outrageous or unusual. He can't object to anything I've said here and so he objects to my mere existence, which I find morally repugnant, of course.

Australia

Moves
53d

@suzianne said
He's a sanctimonious bigot who's always had a stick up his ass about me. He feels that his personal attacks are justified.

Nothing I've said before he stuck his nose in has been outrageous or unusual. He can't object to anything I've said here and so he objects to my mere existence, which I find morally repugnant, of course.
I find all people like him, who object to other people's existence simply because they aren't following traditional behaviour, morally repugnant. We're all minorities after all, because we're human beings and not copies of some imaginary "right" group.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
46d

Well there goes my superiority complex. 🙂

-VR