Clan points

Clan points

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
81d

It's obvious to all who take notice that the clan system is dying.
The 2 main issues seem to be introducing a separate rating for clan players and the current system where a winning clan is awarded all the points.
Perhaps it is time to revisit these issues before the clan system degenerates even further

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
81d

@venda

Anglian had posted the Idea again with Clan rating:

Thread 198664...one like two dislikes.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
80d

@ponderable said
@venda

Anglian had posted the Idea again with Clan rating:

Thread 198664...one like two dislikes.
Thanks Pondy.
I never look at the silly thumbs .I think such things should only be on social media sites.
You will agree not many clan leaders post on the forums, so I don't think many of them even look.
What i was hoping for was Russ to send out a message to all clan leaders asking for their opinions, or even a vote on changing things in the area's I have suggested.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
80d

@venda said
Thanks Pondy.
I never look at the silly thumbs .I think such things should only be on social media sites.
You will agree not many clan leaders post on the forums, so I don't think many of them even look.
What i was hoping for was Russ to send out a message to all clan leaders asking for their opinions, or even a vote on changing things in the area's I have suggested.
I will attempt to address it, but I can't change my focus right now until the new build is in production. I know it is far from ideal, but the current situation will need to remain for just a little longer.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
80d

@russ said
I will attempt to address it, but I can't change my focus right now until the new build is in production. I know it is far from ideal, but the current situation will need to remain for just a little longer.
Ok Russ and thanks.
Probably not a good idea to change things mid season but something to think about for 2025

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
79d

@venda said
Thanks Pondy.
I mentioned the thumbs only to show that it has been seen and there was not much resonance 😉

Moves
78d

@venda said
Thanks Pondy.
Hear Hear!