An idea for improving the “thumbs” feature

An idea for improving the “thumbs” feature

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
153d
1 edit

My suggestion in the OP of this thread, and which has caused all this hysteria, is simply to make the thumbing feature only available to subscribers. Not to remove it.

Now why would certain people be SO upset with this suggestion I wonder.

mlb62

Moves
152d

does anyone know how many subscribers there are ? and say, for every 10 non-subs there's one subscriber?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
152d

@mlb62 said
does anyone know how many subscribers there are ? and say, for every 10 non-subs there's one subscriber?
Russ should know the number of subscribers, otherwise I think it is nearly impossible to find out.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
118d

@mlb62 said
What would be more pertinent to the OP would how many subscribers populate the forums.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
117d

@divegeester said
What would be more pertinent to the OP would how many subscribers populate the forums.
I know on another Chess site it shows you how many players are on the site at any given time. I assume it could be done on this Site as well.

-VR