Mohamed Salah

Mohamed Salah

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

State of Confusion

Lancashire

Moves
172d

Mohamed Salah
Declared he is addicted to chess.
I looked at his games and he plays 3 minutes + 2 seconds games.
So it seems his fast brain on a football pitch he can transver to fast thinking online chess.
So he shows how he plays football.
His 2 seconds thinking on the pitch is better than the opponent devenders 2 second think,
So I think I he's addicted to demonstrating and reinforcing how fast his brain works

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
171d

@jb70 said
Mohamed Salah
Declared he is addicted to chess.
So it seems his fast brain on a football pitch he can transver to fast thinking online chess.
So he shows how he plays football.
His 2 seconds thinking on the pitch is better than the opponent devenders 2 second think,
So I think I he's addicted to demonstrating and reinforcing how fast his brain works

Yes - Rapid and blitz type time controls have become increasingly popular, while slower time controls such as G/90 or 40/90 seem to be going he way of buggy whips and hoop skirts. I guess this is OK, but I wonder if taking the time to look deeper into each position might be a good idea once in awhile.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
170d

@mchill said

Yes - Rapid and blitz type time controls have become increasingly popular, while slower time controls such as G/90 or 40/90 seem to be going he way of buggy whips and hoop skirts. I guess this is OK, but I wonder if taking the time to look deeper into each position might be a good idea once in awhile.
It is a different game in the end.

All in all times are chnaging and everything seems to be much faster...look at movies from the 70's and from today, much faster...