I am ICC Fischer google the name

I am ICC Fischer google the name

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
148d

@alan-llewellyn said
@mike69
although anyone who has put the effort i have put in in the way i have can be as good as me, you included. Not everyone can put the effort in the way i have, not everyone has the motivation as well as the ability.
We’re talking about us re read.

Moves
148d

You’re saying you beat GMs, I’m saying I know nothing, shouldn’t you have slaughtered me?

Moves
148d

Well play again, slaughter me like you should!

International Patzer

Barrow-in-Furness

Moves
146d

@mike69
You trash talk no I will not play you anymore

Moves
146d

@alan-llewellyn said
@mike69
You trash talk no I will not play you anymore
No you were an a$$ during our game and came in the forums talking crap like your better than everyone. Be blessed.
Mike

International Patzer

Barrow-in-Furness

Moves
145d

@mike69
Genuinely sorry for any offence it was unintended, hope you enjoyed playing the games though its sometimes hard when youre on the other side of winning. Youre right i was a little undiplomatic with my posts on here and hope to be better in the future.

International Patzer

Barrow-in-Furness

Moves
145d

@mike69
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you...

Moves
145d

@alan-llewellyn said
@mike69
Genuinely sorry for any offence it was unintended, hope you enjoyed playing the games though its sometimes hard when youre on the other side of winning. Youre right i was a little undiplomatic with my posts on here and hope to be better in the future.
I don’t care if I lost as I beat myself and I know within my true ability compared to what I saw❤️. I loved playing you and told you so each game as you moved faster than anyone has against me so far and the game stays in my head before I forget😁. I just didn’t like the way you walked into the forums like you did as no one else can play as well, be humble! Have a blessed Christmas and I will keep up with your game you mentioned. Check out mine, I’m down two at 27 by luck😁🎱, let it challenge you, although I’m moving faster😁. Im just joking around, good luck and go slow, he’s a very good player.
Mike