Icons in game directory

Icons in game directory

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
175d

In games directory each game has one of a selection of icons on the far left in green or red (in progress or finished).

Could some kindly explain what each them indicates please? I can nothing in the FAQ on it.

Thanks

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
175d

@divegeester said
In games directory each game has one of a selection of icons on the far left in green or red (in progress or finished).

Could some kindly explain what each them indicates please? I can nothing in the FAQ on it.

Thanks
If you got ot "My Games" in the browser you can filter by game type. It is explained there: tornament (cup), clan challenge (shield), ladder (ladder), welcome game (W in a circle). Ommitted is open invite (globe), challenge (crossed swords) and invite game (to somone who is not member; Astronaut).

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
175d

@ponderable said
If you got ot "My Games" in the browser you can filter by game type. It is explained there: tornament (cup), clan challenge (shield), ladder (ladder), welcome game (W in a circle). Ommitted is open invite (globe), challenge (crossed swords) and invite game (to somone who is not member; Astronaut).
Brilliant, thanks for the quick response Ponderable.

Also; there’s a “legend” icon at the bottom of the games list which opens up pop out with it all there.