Emojis

Emojis

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
12 Sep 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Yes.
Unrelated - can I ask you to take a look at the new RHP beta? (Available this week if it kills me!) . If you are having trouble with the emojis, it might be really useful for you to check out the new release before it goes into production.

Australia

Moves
13 Sep 18

I'd like to participate in that testing too.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
13 Sep 18

Originally posted by @kewpie
I'd like to participate in that testing too.
Yes, of course. Thank you.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
14 Sep 18

I'm testing myself right now, and if all goes well, I'll send some messages out tomorrow about accessing the beta.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
15 Sep 18

Some issues on iPad, so Monday now. 😳

F

Moves
16 Sep 18

Originally posted by @russ
Strange that you don't see *any* emojis - is your Windows 7 OS receiving "updates"? (Security fixes, etc)
No. [insert emoji here that indicates slight embarrassment about reality on the ground in Indonesia vis a vis the ubiquity of pirated software]

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
16 Sep 18

I will try to make sure all popular OS options are supported...but unpatched Win 7 is very much an edge case. Sorry. 😢 <-Sad smiley

F

Moves
20 Sep 18

Originally posted by @russ
Unrelated - can I ask you to take a look at the new RHP beta? (Available this week if it kills me!) . If you are having trouble with the emojis, it might be really useful for you to check out the new release before it goes into production.
Sure, although be mindful of the fact my set up is an unpatched Win 7 edge case.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
20 Sep 18

....which is why your feedback will be so useful.

F

Moves
12 Oct 18

@russ said
....which is why your feedback will be so useful.
My apologies. The real world seeped into my everyday affairs somewhat and this slipped off my radar. I take it I have missed the boat? The emoticons are still not visible.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
12 Oct 18

@FMF
Unfortunately, you will be unlikely now to see emojis again until you upgrade your machine in one form or another. I can't justify the effort (and extra complexity) to hack in images again for the very few who remain emoji-less. Sorry.

c

Moves
12 Oct 18

@russ said
@FMF
Unfortunately, you will be unlikely now to see emojis again until you upgrade your machine in one form or another. I can't justify the effort (and extra complexity) to hack in images again for the very few who remain emoji-less. Sorry.
Russ, the only emojis that FMF needs are the angry one, and the sneering one. Smileys not necessary.

Just trying to help. 😀