Forum posters who don't play

Forum posters who don't play

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
31d

Curious

How come a lot of forum posters haven't played a game of chess in over a 100 days?

Just curious

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31d

@martins said
Curious

How come a lot of forum posters haven't played a game of chess in over a 100 days?

Just curious
Why is it your business?

Australia

Moves
31d

@suzianne said
Why is it your business?
Why is it not his business? Forums are public places where anyone can ask anything (subject to the ToS), and it's just another random general forum topic.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31d

@suzianne said
Why is it your business?
Until very recently you didn’t play chess here for hundreds of days and yet you rocked up most days to complain about the forums, the posters and rail against your detractors.

Then you made your BIG “I’m leaving to change the world” announcement, got caught lurking, you accidentally posted, then returned to continue complaining about the forums and all your detractors. Etc etc

Stuff like this is interesting, you’re interesting.
It’s a fair question by MartinS

Gothenburg

Moves
31d

@martins said
Curious

Just curious
Now and then we get tired of chess and need a break but stay in touch with the forums, it happened to me. Then we may start new games after a while.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
31d

@martins said
Curious

Just curious
I'll be back one day to play here. Focus is on OTB events now. The Washington Open is in a few weeks - and they don't suffer fools gladly. 😲

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31d

@divegeester said
Until very recently you didn’t play chess here for hundreds of days and yet you rocked up most days to complain about the forums, the posters and rail against your detractors.

Then you made your BIG “I’m leaving to change the world” announcement, got caught lurking, you accidentally posted, then returned to continue complaining about the forums and all your detractors. Etc etc

Stuff like this is interesting, you’re interesting.
It’s a fair question by MartinS
And recently a couple of losers decided to rail me about it in PMs. Like I have to answer to their demented value system.

BTW, if you had left out the caught lurking accidently posted tripe you'd have been correct, and exactly whom did it hurt?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31d

@suzianne said
And recently a couple of losers decided to rail me about it in PMs. Like I have to answer to their demented value system.

BTW, if you had left out the caught lurking accidently posted tripe you'd have been correct, and exactly whom did it hurt?
Agreed, but if he didn't post tripe he would be lost on how and what to post. πŸ™‚

-VR

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
31d

@martins said
chess is an evil distraction from the gawdly business of surviving this planet of doom upon which we all will die
i only engage in the "game" to hone my skills of infection

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31d
1 edit

@rookie54 said
chess is an evil distraction from the gawdly business of surviving this planet of doom upon which we all will die
i only engage in the "game" to hone my skills of infection
What a horrible thing to say about chess in a Chess Site!!@! πŸ˜›

EDIT: Personally I love playing the game. I also believe people should do as they please, some would rather chat in the forums.

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31d

@suzianne said

Name these losers who railed you in PMs?

The lurking, accidentally posting stuff is correct.
Just own it. No one was hurt it’s just funny πŸ˜„

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31d

@divegeester said

As you know she is not suppose to reveal what is said in a P.M.!!!! DUH GOOSTER!!!

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31d

@very-rusty said
As you know she is not suppose to reveal what is said in a P.M.!!!! DUH GOOSTER!!!

-VR
I didn’t ask her to reveal what was “said”.

DUH SPANNER HEAD!!!

πŸ€ͺ

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31d

@divegeester said
I didn’t ask her to reveal what was “said”.

DUH SPANNER HEAD!!!

πŸ€ͺ
@divegeester said

I would say that is asking to reveal!!! DUH!!!! Names can't be mentioned or haven't you learned that yet???

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30d
1 edit

@divegeester said

That you continue to lie about this despite being told what happened is pretty repulsive.

And I dealt with those PMs like an adult, not dragging them kicking and screaming through the forums like you do.