2024 predictions new start

2024 predictions new start

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
147d

@suzianne said
So you'll never return? That IS good news.
My centre-left stances and erudition - and refusal to reply in kind when the points I made were met with insults - would be of benefit to the Debates Forum just as they were back in the day.

F

Moves
147d

@suzianne said
Apparently you are using the word wrong, or you simply don't understand it, on the off chance that no one else understands it either.
You said: "You resent everything and we hear about it constantly."

This is absolute nonsense.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
147d

@fmf said
My centre-left stances and erudition - and refusal to reply in kind when the points I made were met with insults - would be of benefit to the Debates Forum just as they were back in the day.
You obviously overstate you own importance, mainly to others.

There are many left stances and erudition in the Debates Forum, and they are near-constantly under attack by the troglodyte-right in that forum. I'm guessing you simply could not defend your own words. Your own presence could only detract from the left-leaning voices there, because most alt-right voices in that forum are seen as the twisted ones. You will no doubt show that some on the left can be wrong. Not a good look. Plainly, you would be of no benefit to the Debates Forum. Oh, you would no doubt confuse many issues with the rather large stirring spoon you bring to the forums, but you would bring some on the right a certain validation for their conspiracy theories.

F

Moves
147d

@suzianne said
I don't think I do. I was easily one of the most prominent and tenacious posters on the Debates Forum for years. Do you really not recall?

F

Moves
147d

@suzianne said
You will no doubt show that some on the left can be wrong. Not a good look.
Why would anyone worry about the "look" of disagreeing with other posters when necessary?

F

Moves
147d
1 edit

@suzianne said

There are many left stances and erudition in the Debates Forum, and they are near-constantly under attack by the troglodyte-right in that forum. I'm guessing you simply could not defend your own words. Your own presence could only detract from the left-leaning voices there, because most alt-right voices in th ...[text shortened]... he forums, but you would bring some on the right a certain validation for their conspiracy theories.
There are many left stances and erudition in the Debates Forum, and they are near-constantly under attack by the troglodyte-right in that forum. I'm guessing you simply could not defend your own words.

I disagree. I was, in fact, very capable of defending the stances I took.

When you say "I'm guessing you simply could not..." are you conceding that you either weren't around at that time or that you actually do not remember? Why are you "guessing"?

F

Moves
147d

@suzianne said

There are many left stances and erudition in the Debates Forum, and they are near-constantly under attack by the troglodyte-right in that forum. I'm guessing you simply could not defend your own words. Your own presence could only detract from the left-leaning voices there, because most alt-right voices in th ...[text shortened]... he forums, but you would bring some on the right a certain validation for their conspiracy theories.
Plainly, you would be of no benefit to the Debates Forum.

I think you are very mistaken.

F

Moves
147d

@suzianne said

Oh, you would no doubt confuse many issues with the rather large stirring spoon you bring to the forums, but you would bring some on the right a certain validation for their conspiracy theories.

What "conspiracy theories" would have been validated in the eyes of "some on the right"? What are you on about?

F

Moves
147d

Ponderable, I predict that Suzianne will continue to post this kind of stuff throughout 2024.

Moves
146d

@suzianne said
@divegeester will continue to lower his own credibility by lying even more in the General Forum, mostly about me, as long as he remains on this site, even long after I am gone.
People here, wether they be my detractors or not, all know that you’re a pathological liar and tell ludicrous stories about yourself. I’ve never lied about you, ever.

Moves
146d

@suzianne said

You sound like you would be upset if FMF returned to group of 20 or so posters which inhabit the cesspool that is the Debates Forum.

Moves
146d
1 edit

@suzianne said
You will no doubt show that some on the left can be wrong. Not a good look.
Lot of people “on the left” are wrong, and on the right. You and about 90% of both sides in the Debates Forum are not only wrong, they are hateful extremist trolls.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
146d

@divegeester said
Lot of people “on the left” are wrong, and on the right. You and about 90% of both sides in the Debates Forum are not only wrong, they are hateful extremist trolls.
I concur, for proof just take a look in the mirror old chap. 🙂

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
146d

One post of mine generates 6 hate posts from FMF and 3 from @divegeester.

A fine day's work, it seems. Typical.

F

Moves
146d

@suzianne said
One post of mine generates 6 hate posts from FMF and 3 from @divegeester.

A fine day's work, it seems. Typical.
"Hate posts"?

It's just stuff you disagree with, Suzianne, that's all.