Where's Metalbrain?

Where's Metalbrain?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
31d

You know like when the season changes and it takes a while to recognize it's not so hot/cold anymore, I started to wonder why I was enjoying the forums again. And then it hit me. The screeds of threads with a conspiratorial leaning have to a large extent dried up. Has anyone else noticed this?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30d

Who cares?

Planet Rain

Moves
30d

@kmax87

The elementary school near his trailer must have changed the password for its wifi.

Moves
30d

Facebook is making a comeback.

MB

Moves
30d

@kmax87 said
You know like when the season changes and it takes a while to recognize it's not so hot/cold anymore, I started to wonder why I was enjoying the forums again. And then it hit me. The screeds of threads with a conspiratorial leaning have to a large extent dried up. Has anyone else noticed this?
Everyone has conspiratorial leanings and you aren’t an exception. Do you want to admit you think Epstein was assassinated in prison or are you going to say what everyone says when asked if you honestly think he killed himself in prison? I don’t know is what people say when they don’t want to admit they are conspiratorial leaning and are projecting.

Are you projecting your self shame for your own conspiratorial tendencies? Yes, you know it too. Does projecting help you deny your self shame?

How did captain William Morgan die? Tell us all it wasn’t a conspiracy moron!

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
30d

@metal-brain said
Everyone has conspiratorial leanings and you aren’t an exception. Do you want to admit you think Epstein was assassinated in prison or are you going to say what everyone says when asked if you honestly think he killed himself in prison? I don’t know is what people say when they don’t want to admit they are conspiratorial leaning and are projecting.

Are you projecting ...[text shortened]... y your self shame?

Epstein being killed doesn't require much of a conspiracy. Convicts love to go after men with "bad paperwork":

MB

Moves
30d

@athousandyoung said
Epstein being killed doesn't require much of a conspiracy. Convicts love to go after men with "bad paperwork":

[youtube JD Delay Paperwork]pDHoBnpEHS4[/youtube]
Epstein and Jean luv Brunel both had camera malfunction during their so called suicides.

Australia

Moves
30d

@kmax87 said
Now look what you've done! It's inspired it to return...

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
30d

Someone must have mentioned his name three times whilst scrubbing a dirty toilet bowl.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30d

@metal-brain said

Are you projecting ...[text shortened]... y your self shame?

Dammit, who said his name three times in the mirror?!?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30d

@shavixmir said
Someone must have mentioned his name three times whilst scrubbing a dirty toilet bowl.
lol, jinx!

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
30d

@suzianne said
Dammit, who said his name three times in the mirror?!?
Haha!

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
30d

@shavixmir said
Haha!
hehe