The Reasons There Is No Crime

The Reasons There Is No Crime

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
15d

@averagejoe1 said
I can’t IMAGINE reading links on these issues when the media covers us up hourly, and, importantly, the links are old news……Stuff changes every hour in a world of y’all’s anarchy. Sorry you spent so much research time.
Again, if the answer or facts don’t fit with the narrative in your mind, you weasle uour way out of comprehension.

You are brainwashed and in a cult.
Everything that doesn’t fit is evil, bad, a conspiracy… you name it… so long as you don’t need to see what’s right in front of you.

The whole world sees trump for what he is. And a few maga republicans see it differently. That would be fine, except, you actually believe the whole world is deliberately making up a false narrative.

You can’t see out of your bubble.
The worst thing to see is that you do feel something is wrong, you really do. But, your core cannot believe that it’s been misled. So, everyone else is misled instead.

Look, on an unrelated subject, read this without thinking of yourself or politics. Just read it and contemplate on it:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/freedom-mind/202106/understanding-cults-the-basics?amp

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
15d

@averagejoe1 said
I can’t IMAGINE reading links on these issues when the media covers us up hourly, and, importantly, the links are old news……Stuff changes every hour in a world of y’all’s anarchy. Sorry you spent so much research time.
So don't read them; just realize the NY court system disagrees with Fox News and found no legal basis requiring Judge Merchan to recuse.

Lake Como

Moves
14d

@shavixmir said
Again, if the answer or facts don’t fit with the narrative in your mind, you weasle uour way out of comprehension.

Everything that doesn’t fit is evil, bad, a conspiracy… you name it… so long as you don’t need to see what’s right in front of you.

The whole world sees trump for what he is. And a few maga republicans see it differentl ...[text shortened]... t:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/freedom-mind/202106/understanding-cults-the-basics?amp
“I feel something is wrong”;? You take exception to my feeling that?? 70% Of Our Country! feel something is wrong, little feller.
So, everyone note that Shav, part of the 35% or whatever it is, think that the rest of the United States citizens are wrong. He includes me in that group of people. I think you should write about each and every one of the people that think like I do, that will keep you busy for a while!!! Then, I will write to all of the same people and tell them Shav walked only wants to work 20 hours a week. What is not right about this exchange between average Joe and shav?

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14d

@averagejoe1 said
“I feel something is wrong”;? You take exception to my feeling that?? 70% Of Our Country! feel something is wrong, little feller.
So, everyone note that Shav, part of the 35% or whatever it is, think that the rest of the United States citizens are wrong. He includes me in that group of people. I think you should write about each and every one of the people that t ...[text shortened]... wants to work 20 hours a week. What is not right about this exchange between average Joe and shav?
Uh… yeah… read my post again before barfing ignorance.

Lake Como

Moves
14d

@shavixmir said
Uh… yeah… read my post again before barfing ignorance.
Yeah, phrases like “seeing trump for what he is’, I re-read that phrase and it knocked me on my feet!! It did make me think about seeing shaky Biden for what he is, though, but I digress.

Lake Como

Moves
14d

@shavixmir said

The whole world sees trump for what he is. And a few maga republicans see it differentl ...[text shortened]... t:

“Your core cannot believe it is being misled”. Oh, Shav,go back to your20-hr work week.

See attached the ‘misleadings” of our president. I truly defeat all you libs in debates. You won’t look at it, but I am the only one here who needs to enjoy another won debate.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/19/politics/fact-check-biden-pennsylvania-campaign-swing/index.html

Lake Como

Moves
14d

@shavixmir
Did you click on the link? A plethora of misleadings by this toilet paper, ( I write in language that you understand ).

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14d

@averagejoe1 said
“Your core cannot believe it is being misled”. Oh, Shav,go back to your20-hr work week.

See attached the ‘misleadings” of our president. I truly defeat all you libs in debates. You won’t look at it, but I am the only one here who needs to enjoy another won debate.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/19/politics/fact-check-biden-pennsylvania-campaign-swing/index.html
Are you really so deluded?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14d

@AverageJoe1
Yeah, comparing Trump to Biden is like comparing Hitler to Gandhi. I can give you a guess which one is Hitler. It's not Biden.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
So, everyone note that Shav, part of the 35% or whatever it is, think that the rest of the United States citizens are wrong. He includes me in that group of people. I think you should write about each and every one of the people that t ...[text shortened]... wants to work 20 hours a week. What is not right about this exchange between average Joe and shav?
Nowhere NEAR 70%.

Remember less than half the country voted for Trump last time (and actually the election before that, too!), and that emotionally stunted group of fools are the only ones feeling that way.

Lake Como

Moves
13d

@shavixmir said
Are you really so deluded?
Deluded? to post very informative material before you go to the polls?
Maybe, indeed, you did not look at that link. The guy is a misleader, in case you missed it.

Lake Como

Moves
13d

@suzianne said
Nowhere NEAR 70%.

Remember less than half the country voted for Trump last time (and actually the election before that, too!), and that emotionally stunted group of fools are the only ones feeling that way.
Oh, it is quite near. 68%, somewhere in there.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
13d

@averagejoe1 said
70% Of Our Country! feel something is wrong
I agree, but I'm surprised it is not 100%. Or 110%.

First, all these cicadas are making such a RACKET!

And we aren't getting any RAIN! Clouds threaten but... nothing.

I feel something is wrong, AvJoe. lol.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13d

@shavixmir
The answer to that question is emphatically yes he and millions of others are in fact deeply deluded.

Lake Como

Moves
13d

@averagejoe1 said

Please allow this re-post. be well informed by looking at this link.
I am messenger. Y’all get mad at me a lot when all I am doing is delivering messages