Tennessee passed law giving guns to teachers.

Tennessee passed law giving guns to teachers.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15d

@phranny said
I view education as part of national security. Would you totally privatize national security, letting citizens decide for themselves how to organize, or not, for protection against invasion? Privatizing education, leaving curriculum decisions up to parents, will lead to an ignorant citizenry unable to compete globally in the 21st century. During the post WWII years, the U.S. ...[text shortened]... led by Asians and it is not genetics. It's cultural. U.S. culture tends to value brawn over brains.
US women gravitate to brawn and ignore the brains. They get the kind of offspring they deserve.

Moves
15d

@suzianne said
Well, it IS Tennessee.

Are half of those kids on meth from their parents' bathtub?
Why do you always mock people from the south? You don't have a nice bone in your body. I think you actually enjoy deriding people other than yourself.

P

Moves
14d

@wajoma said
Much of Asia is private education based.
Wrong...
https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/SE.PRM.PRIV.ZS/rankings

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
14d

The obvious first step is to secure the school grounds. Make visitors buzz in and pass an office before going anywhere on the campus. Letting people wander into classrooms off the street is just too dangerous.

Children are precious and have to be protected on a secure school grounds. This bill doesn't achieve this and is just a distraction.

I note that parents would NOT be told that specific teachers were armed. That's insane. Why hide it?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14d

@spruce112358
I guess because they think somehow that will deter some kid coming in with daddy's assault rifle.
Of course they wouldn't even THINK about raising the age of ownership and ability to buy such disgusting weapons till 21 would they?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14d

@boonon said
Why do you always mock people from the south? You don't have a nice bone in your body. I think you actually enjoy deriding people other than yourself.
Crawl back to the wife beating and grits, ya cracker.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14d

@phranny said
Wrong...
Of course he’s wrong. He’s never bloody right.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14d

The question is:
In what sort of society is giving teachers guns a solution to the cause of a problem?

What has went wrong in said society, that the solution is giving teachers guns?
And is it addressing the problem or the cause of the problem?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
14d
2 edits

@shavixmir said
The question is:
In what sort of society is giving teachers guns a solution to the cause of a problem?

What has went wrong in said society, that the solution is giving teachers guns?
And is it addressing the problem or the cause of the problem?
The question is:
Why is shag pseudy for brains venturing beyond his purview of the single ijit emoji?

Teachers aren't being "given" guns, you see sunstrokers exaggerations and then you repeat them. Teachers are being allowed to carry guns. It's not that they will have a gun, it's that they may have a gun. Even in NZ back in the day teachers could bring guns to school and talk about fire arm safety and allow students to let a few rounds off, and it used to be the high light of the week . You're scared of guns so you want everyone else to be as chicken shyte.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14d

@wajoma said
The question is:
Why is shag pseudy for brains venturing beyond his purview of the single ijit emoji?

Teachers aren't being "given" guns, you see sunstrokers exaggerations and then you repeat them. Teachers are being allowed to carry guns. It's not that they will have a gun, it's that they may have a gun. Even in NZ back in the day teachers could bring guns to sch ...[text shortened]... he high light of the week . You're scared of guns so you want everyone else to be as chicken shyte.
Shut the fukk up, kunt.

Nobody rattled the gimp cage, and so nobody wants to hear your ignorant stupidity.

Moves
14d

@shavixmir said
Shut the fukk up, kunt.

Nobody rattled the gimp cage, and so nobody wants to hear your ignorant stupidity.
you come of as a buffoon when you lose a debate 🙄

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
14d
1 edit

@phranny said
Wrong...
"Definition: Private enrollment refers to pupils or students enrolled in institutions that are not operated by a public authority but controlled and managed, whether for profit or not, by a private body such as a nongovernmental organization, religious body, special interest group, foundation or business enterprise."

I admit I'm surprised, from my experience of living and traveling in Asia, Montessori private schools are everywhere and popular but even with the stats method and the list of their own provisos and disclaimers there's a pretty even spread i.e. doesn't disprove nor prove benefits of private versus state mandated brainwashing factories.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
13d

@wajoma said
"Definition: Private enrollment refers to pupils or students enrolled in institutions that are not operated by a public authority but controlled and managed, whether for profit or not, by a private body such as a nongovernmental organization, religious body, special interest group, foundation or business enterprise."

I admit I'm surprised, from my experience of livin ...[text shortened]... ad i.e. doesn't disprove nor prove benefits of private versus state mandated brainwashing factories.
Gimp boy

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13d

@shavixmir said
Shut the fukk up, kunt.

Whoa!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13d

@mott-the-hoople said
you come of as a buffoon when you lose a debate 🙄
He's not wrong, though.