In Vino Veritas Recruiting for 2025 Season

In Vino Veritas Recruiting for 2025 Season

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22d

With the 2025 season due to start in c3 months, its therefore time for IVV to start planning for 2025, and looking to strengthen and improve.

Looking for players at all ratings, but especially 1450 and under.

If you are interested in joining one of RHPs oldest clans and helping us challenge for next season (2025), please send me a pm

Prerequisites:

-Preferably not already a member of a clan
-Able to play c20 concurrent games
-A team player
-Play a game against me first 😀

Alex

Hard Spanker

Verona, Italy

Moves
21d

I am considering a move to another Clan against a guaranteed monthly remuneration of €100 for two years. And a signing bonus of €1000.

l

Victor, New York

Moves
21d

@D4V Let me know when you find it.

NowYouSeeIt

NowYouDon't

Moves
21d

Just got chucked from the clan I founded years ago...

Thinking I should join Metallica... 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20d

@widget said
Just got chucked from the clan I founded years ago...

Thinking I should join Metallica... 😛
It is quite obvious you aren't in charge anymore.

The guy there now has a threatening manner about him, may end the Clan Challenges if he is allowed to continue.

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
20d

@very-rusty said
It is quite obvious you aren't in charge anymore.

The guy there now has a threatening manner about him, may end the Clan Challenges if he is allowed to continue.

-VR
If Metallica and BB’s tactics haven’t killed the clan system, then no one San.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20d
1 edit

@lstcyr said
If Metallica and BB’s tactics haven’t killed the clan system, then no one San.
You mean no one Can? not San!!!

I believe he is getting lopsided challenges just look at them yourself Larry, you know I am right and so do the Clan Leader doing it to ensure neither Metallica or Breaking Bad finish 1rst. Great Sportsmanship as far as you're concerned?

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
19d

@very-rusty said
You mean no one Can? not San!!!

I believe he is getting lopsided challenges just look at them yourself Larry, you know I am right and so do the Clan Leader doing it to ensure neither Metallica or Breaking Bad finish 1rst. Great Sportsmanship as far as you're concerned?

-VR
Thank for being my auto correct.

As far as I’m concerned there were no lopsided challenges made by my clan. I might not look at the challenges the same way as you do but that doesn’t make them lopsided.

As usual, you saying they are lopsided over and over doesn’t make them so. Show us your work. Detail some for us why don’t you? But do it with the ratings at the time the challenges were made not the current ratings. C’mon on, if you are SO SURE, show us the detail.

Didn’t think so.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19d

@lstcyr said
Thank for being my auto correct.

As far as I’m concerned there were no lopsided challenges made by my clan. I might not look at the challenges the same way as you do but that doesn’t make them lopsided.

As usual, you saying they are lopsided over and over doesn’t make them so. Show us your work. Detail some for us why don’t you? But do it with the ratings at the time the ...[text shortened]... made not the current ratings. C’mon on, if you are SO SURE, show us the detail.

Didn’t think so.
You wouldn't understand a lopsided Challenge if one was showed to you. This is why you are where you are in the Clan Challenges. 🙂

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
19d

@very-rusty said
You wouldn't understand a lopsided Challenge if one was showed to you. This is why you are where you are in the Clan Challenges. 🙂

-VR
Just like Michael. All talk, no facts.

Show us these lopsided challenges my clan is involved in. Lay it all out in a post so we can understand your reasoning.

Didn’t think so. All bluster, no facts. Saying something over and over doesn’t mean it’s true.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19d
1 edit

@lstcyr said
Just like Michael. All talk, no facts.

Show us these lopsided challenges my clan is involved in. Lay it all out in a post so we can understand your reasoning.

Didn’t think so. All bluster, no facts. Saying something over and over doesn’t mean it’s true.
You need help to find them, I am sure many of the Clan Leaders who are honest know exactly the ones I am talking about. SHame on those of you giving IVV Lopsided challenges.

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
19d

@very-rusty said
You need help to find them, I am sure many of the Clan Leaders who are honest know exactly the ones I am talking about. SHame on those of you giving IVV Lopsided challenges.

-VR
Once again, let’s deflect from facts. If you don’t have the facts to back up your claims, then you’re just prevaricating. (I tried to use a nice word.)

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18d
1 edit

@lstcyr said
Once again, let’s deflect from facts. If you don’t have the facts to back up your claims, then you’re just prevaricating. (I tried to use a nice word.)
Look at the challenges Larry, You are a little brighter than you are pretending to be.

I am sure you use Prevaricating in your everyday language. 🙂

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
18d

@very-rusty said
Look at the challenges Larry, You are a little brighter than you are pretending to be.

I am sure you use Prevaricating in your everyday language. 🙂

-VR
Just saying it over and over doesn’t make it true. Show us examples and why you THINK they’re unfair.

Didn’t think so.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18d

@lstcyr said
Just saying it over and over doesn’t make it true. Show us examples and why you THINK they’re unfair.

Didn’t think so.
You don't understand a lopsided challenge when you see one Larry, pointing it out to you isn't going to help. 🙂

-VR