Clan system is Dying Out

Clan system is Dying Out

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18d

@lstcyr said
Just saying it over and over doesn’t make it true. Show us examples and why you THINK they’re unfair.

Didn’t think so.
Repeating yourself over and over isn't going to prove the challenges are not lopsided.

You'd be among the few Clan leaders who are content with the challenges which are lopsided in favor of IVV.

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
18d

@very-rusty said
Repeating yourself over and over isn't going to prove the challenges are not lopsided.

You'd be among the few Clan leaders who are content with the challenges which are lopsided in favor of IVV.

-VR
Just saying it over and over doesn’t make it true. Show us examples and why you THINK they’re unfair.

Didn’t think so.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18d

@lstcyr said

Didn’t think so.
Parroting the same statement over and over because you have no defense for the Lopsided Challenges, NOTED!~

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
18d

@very-rusty said
Parroting the same statement over and over because you have no defense for the Lopsided Challenges, NOTED!~

-VR

Didn’t think so.

Yorkshire, England

Moves
13d

@@876021 said
@VESPIN

I think you are right, and it would be a real shame. It would be really interesting to get Russ' perspective on this.

The sad thing for you and tweedledum is that, for as long as I'm IVV's clan leader, Breaking Bad will never win the title again. I do mean that. My primary goal is to ensure you never win again. I will always find a way to ensure one clan will always be above you.

Even if there are only 3 clans remaining 😉🤣
This aged well 😆

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12d

@cardiacsfan said
This aged well 😆
I must say I enjoyed the end result with Russ putting the hammer down! 🙂

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
12d

@very-rusty said
I must say I enjoyed the end result with Russ putting the hammer down! 🙂

-VR
A few more should have joined him... 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12d

@roma45 said
A few more should have joined him... 😀
I concur! 🙂

-VR

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
5d 22h

I don't actually read any solutions in this thread. And, I'm not even sure what the problem is.

Are there fewer members on RHP? Or are they just more individualistic?

To be fair, I'm a member of a clan just so the challenges appear automatically... I have no idea how it works, how the point system works or which clan is winning or losing or whatever.

I remember years ago we constantly joked about Metallicrap, but I never really knew what that was about either. Other than the music is rubbish, so the clan mast be too.

If there are not less RHP users, then it's obviously a PR / communications issue, why nobody is joining clans or leaving them.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
4d 11h

@shavixmir said
I don't actually read any solutions in this thread. And, I'm not even sure what the problem is.

Are there fewer members on RHP? Or are they just more individualistic?

To be fair, I'm a member of a clan just so the challenges appear automatically... I have no idea how it works, how the point system works or which clan is winning or losing or whatever.

I remember ...[text shortened]... users, then it's obviously a PR / communications issue, why nobody is joining clans or leaving them.
You have great people on your team. I know there has to be one that would take it over for a while. It's not that hard. And everyone would help the leader in any way we could while they get use to it. I helped build three clans, and spoke to one of the phone many times to help him understand match making, net and gross points, and a few to watch out for. So if there is anyone who would take the lead but needs help, they will get all the help they need. It does not take long to pick it up. It takes years to be number one. That is a whole different ball game. But for now you just need a leader willing to put that great team back together. i will reach out to a few I am friends with and see what they say. I think you would be a great leader.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
4d 11h

@cardiacsfan said
This aged well 😆
Did that person say he would make sure we would never win again? I have to be wrong, not even a dope would say that. My team already won 1 and might win two. And we do by playing fair.

Who was it that posted that comment?????? And even if we did not win, Metallica would win, you can count on that. So I would like to know who that number poster is??????

Hi Colin 🙂 What was that????

Michael

Yorkshire, England

Moves
4d

@VESPIN It was Anglian just before he was banned….

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
3d 23h

@cardiacsfan said
@VESPIN It was Anglian just before he was banned….
LMAO lol lol And I can think of one small brained person who was his biggest supporter even though the proof was shoved in front of his nose.

The clan would not know just as my clan did not know. When we figured it out we booted him and it took about a month. He won't be beating anyone ever again. And he cheated to get to where he was anyway.

Thanks for letting me know my friend.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
9h 36m

@VESPIN said
LMAO lol lol And I can think of one small brained person who was his biggest supporter even though the proof was shoved in front of his nose.

The clan would not know just as my clan did not know. When we figured it out we booted him and it took about a month. He won't be beating anyone ever again. And he cheated to get to where he was anyway.

Thanks for letting me know my friend.
His biggest supporter seems quiet now. It isn't that he was wasn't told, just wouldn't listen to the truth, in my humble opinion.

-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
9h 21m

@Very-Rusty said
His biggest supporter seems quiet now. It isn't that he was wasn't told, just wouldn't listen to the truth, in my humble opinion.

-VR
He asked over and over and over again for the truth. You gave it to him straight up. He knew better though didn't he..... Until the cheat was booted out. If that does not tell him he was a dope, and had the truth given to him right in front of his face, he should not be leading any clan. He is the problem, not the solution. I can't believe he kept back him when you were telling him he was wrong and why.
How much truth do you need before you believe.