Trolling, taking threads off-topic and copy-paste news articles.

Trolling, taking threads off-topic and copy-paste news articles.

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
22 Jul 21
1 edit

Anyone continuing to take any threads off-topic with vapid arguments which often amount to little more than trolling other users will see more generous forum bans applied, and potentially an account ban.

Furthermore, copying articles verbatim (which are copyrighted in most cases) will result in the same. Summarise an article, even post a link if you feel you must, but please don't copy-paste walls of text which belong to other sites.

Über-Nerd

Moves
23 Jul 21

@Russ

Moves
23 Jul 21

@moonbus said
@Russ

[youtube]kPIdRJlzERo[/youtube]
Hahahaha!!
Precisely Moon-Flash!

And thank you Russ: But please keep the ruby slippers safe; they can be very powerful. 😆

Reykjavík

Moves
25 Jul 21

@Russ

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
28 Jul 21

@russ said
Anyone continuing to take any threads off-topic with vapid arguments which often amount to little more than trolling other users will see more generous forum bans applied, and potentially an account ban.
So I understand the second paragraph.

my question is about the first paragraph. What about those figures who post relentlessly the same facebook and youtube videos as "proof" without even considering the questions?

E

Moves
28 Jul 21

@ponderable said
So I understand the second paragraph.

my question is about the first paragraph. What about those figures who post relentlessly the same facebook and youtube videos as "proof" without even considering the questions?
If you do not like the topic do not open the thread. There are many threads that I do not bother with based on either the topic or the person who started it or a combination of the two.