Ignore List now Blocked Players

Ignore List now Blocked Players

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
08 Jun 20

"Ignore list" always sounded rather awkward, so it has now been updated to "Blocked Players", which is more in keeping with internet parlance these days.

The Iceman

AUSTIN, TEXAS

Moves
10 Jul 20

@Russ
the problem with this is that when a ''blocked player'' is unblocked, the message that pops up is now
"Ignored person removed" instead of "unblocked person removed" or better yet "unblocked player removed"

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
10 Jul 20

@brrr said
@Russ
the problem with this is that when a ''blocked player'' is unblocked, the message that pops up is now
"Ignored person removed" instead of "unblocked person removed" or better yet "unblocked player removed"
if you unblock it should read: blockage on Player @somebody removed, shouldn't it?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
10 Jul 20

"Ignored person removed" was missed during this patch - now says "Player unblocked".

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Jul 20

@russ said
"Ignored person removed" was missed during this patch - now says "Player unblocked".
I've only been Ignored by a few people to everyone's surprise.

Ignored/Blocked doesn't really make a big difference to me.

Perhaps Blocked does sound better than ignored but it winds up being the same thing. Same as nincompoop sounds better but still means the same as foolish or stupid person.

-VR

Über-Nerd

Moves
12 Jul 20

@Russ

Thanks, Russ. It's more intuitive now (to a native speaker, at any rate). TU from me.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Jul 20
1 edit

@moonbus said
@Russ

Thanks, Russ. It's more intuitive now (to a native speaker, at any rate). TU from me.
Far as I am concerned it still means the same thing blocked/ignored what is the big difference?

Same as nincompoop sounds better but still means the same as foolish or stupid person.

-VR

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
31 Jul 20

@Very-Rusty
Desirable, undesirable🤷‍♂️ 👍

🚬

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Aug 20

@hells-caretaker said
@Very-Rusty
Desirable, undesirable🤷‍♂️ 👍

🚬
They are opposite not the same, nice try though! 😉

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Sep 20

@very-rusty said
I've only been Ignored by a few people to everyone's surprise.
Between your postings I “unblock” you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Sep 20

@divegeester said
Between your postings I “unblock” you.
LOL....Kind'a like goad with the putting me on GBaway Script then answering something I said in one of the forums? 😉

-VR

The Iceman

AUSTIN, TEXAS

Moves
04 Nov 20

For whatever it's worth I thought "ignored" sounded much better than blocked, since those players are not really even blocked, they can still send out challenges to the person who blocked them, they just cannot chat any longer? isn't that correct?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
04 Nov 20
1 edit

@Brrr

You can't challenge someone if they have already blocked you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Nov 20